This month’s Birchbox was called “The September Issue”. The box was filled with standout products for Fall + a custom Color Club nail polish inspired by the Fall 2012 collections. They also included a mini-mag filled with ten of Birchbox’s favorite Fall beauty trends. Here’s what I got in my box:
1. The Brush Guard | Brush Guard Variety Kit: Handy protectors for your makeup brushes. They keep the bristles in good condition when you’re on the go. I won’t be using these, but only because I have plastic coverings on my brushes already. But they do seem useful for traveling!
2. Caudalie | Vanespert Firming Serum: This product uses grape-derived antioxidants to combat aging. I like this product, I’m excited to see if I’ll notice results. It smells really nice and is a great brand!
3. BVLGARI | Mon Jasmin Noir: This perfume came in the cutest little collectible bottle. It was a nice change from getting those little tubes of perfume that I have no idea what to do with. I also really love the scent, it smells amazing!
4. Twistband | Hair Tie: I always love getting another one of these “ouch-free” hair ties. They’re my favorite kind of hair ties + I seriously have a collection of them now.
5. Color Club | Birchbox Custom Polish: I got the grey color and It’s called “Status Update”. I LOVE this color, grey is my go-to nail color for Fall so I was excited I got this pretty new polish in my box!
Favorite: Nail polish
Least favorite: Brush guards
What did you get in your September Issue Birchbox? Favorites + least favorites?
If you aren’t yet a subscriber and would like to sign up, you can check out Birchbox here!