This is a great recipe for coconut curry that was found online except with a few of my own added touches!
2-3 Thin chicken breasts
2 bunches green onions
1(14 oz) can of light coconut milk
1/4 cup soy sauce divided
1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
2 teaspoons chili paste
4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
Yellow, Red, Green bell peppers,(half of each) chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
4 cups chopped bok choy
1 Potato, chopped
1/4 a cup of roasted peanuts
Salt to taste
*Takes Approximately 35-40 minutes.
*Serves about 3 people (or 2 if you are really hungry!)
1. Remove white parts of green onions, and finely chop. Also Chop greens into 2 inch pieces.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, mix coconut milk, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, brown sugar, curry powder, ginger, and chile paste and bring to a boil.
3. Chop the chicken breasts into thin small pieces and cook in a separate pan with some olive oil. Once the chicken is cooked on the outside it’s ready to go into the curry sauce.
4. Stir in the peppers, potato, tomatoes, onions, chicken and finely chopped green onions. Stir occasionally.
5. Mix in basil, bok choy, peanuts and the remaining soy sauce. Continue cooking for five minutes, or until vegetables are tender but crisp. Garnish with remaining green onion.
Serve with brown or jasmine rice and ENJOY! 🙂
That looks absolutely delicious. I need to go to the grocery so I can try it out!
Find me at Just Take a Bow.
I definitely recommend it! Let me know how yours turns out! 🙂
Dilan Dilir says
looks so tasty!