Happy Monday! Today I’m kicking off this years holiday gift guides with one of my favorites, stocking stuffers! Each week leading up to Christmas, I’ll be posting a gift guide in hopes that it helps you all find the perfect gifts for everybody on your list this year. I apologize in advance, this years theme seems to be GOLD (I can’t get enough so expect to see a lot of gold in this years gift guides!)
1. Nadri Bow Bracelet– Nordstrom: This delicate bow bracelet would be a great gift for every girl, whether it be a friend, your mom, girlfriend or sister!
2. Minimergency Kit– Pinch Provisions: The new holiday collection from Pinch Provisions is too adorable, and these little pouches are so useful when you’re “in a pinch”, I just started carrying a minimergency kit in all of my handbags!
3. With Love Note Cards– Shop Feathered: These notecards are perfect for handwritten notes, love the pink and white stripes!
4. First Date Bobby Pin Set– Mane Message: Pale pink and gold glitter bobby pins? Say no more! I also love the glittery hair ties, I can’t think of any accessories more appropriate for the holidays!
5. Perfume– Tory Burch: This Tory Burch perfume is on alot of bloggers wish lists (including mine!)- it smells amazing + the bottle looks so elegant with the gold details.
6. Nest Grand Holiday Candle– Nordstrom: The perfect holiday candle! Just the box alone is so festive isn’t it?
7. Small Studs– Kate Spade: My favorite studs from Kate Spade, they come in so many different colors and are always packaged so beautifully..would you expect anything less from Kate Spade?
8. Sonia Kashuk “Lavish Luxe” 10 pc Brush Set– Target: Every girl needs a good set of makeup brushes and these gold ones by Sonia Kashuk are both affordable and perfect for the holidays!
9. Tassel Key Chain– Design Darling: Tassel keychains are a great accessory, especially when they are hot pink.
10. Lip Glaze Set– Stila Cosmetics: These lip glosses are my favorite so when I saw they came in this pack of 9 for only $28 I was sold! Divide them up and give them to a few of your girlfriends.