1. Benefit- Fine One One: Sheer brightening color for cheeks & lips. It has three different shades of pink in it (pink champagne, sheer watermelon and soft coral) and creates such a pretty cheek and lip color. This is one of my favorite new makeup finds and I use it almost every day!
2. Laura Mercier- Foundation Powder (Color is No.3): A wet/dry compact powder that helps reduce shine. I love this powder and mostly use it dry because I use my foundation first, and then I apply the powder. I sometimes re-apply throughout the day if my face is feeling oily.
3. Laura Mercier- Oil Free Foundation Primer: In the past I’ve found that primers are too oily for me so I’ve avoided them. After hearing some great reviews, I decided to give this one a shot and it’s actually the first foundation primer that I’ve liked! It’s really light, and oil free. I find my makeup stays on much better/looks better when I use just a small amount of this primer every day!
4. Eyeko- Skinny Liquid Liner (black): I got this liner in my Birchbox a few months back and fell in love with it! This liquid liner is so easy to use and helps create the perfect cat eye. It comes in other colors, I have the dark purple and the olive green too.
5. Benefit- Dandylion Lip Gloss I’ve had this lip gloss for a few months now + I still use it daily. I’m definitely the kind of person who switches up their lip glosses frequently but this is one of my all time favorite lip glosses and it can’t be replaced! This ultra plush gloss isn’t sticky and is the perfect light pink, neutral color.
These are just a few of my favorite products that I use daily. Let me know if you have any questions about any of these products and be sure to share some of your favorite makeup products in the comments below. I’m always looking for new products to try out! xo