This month’s Birchbox was one of my favorites so far! I knew it was going to be a good one when I opened up the package to find this festive hot pink + gold box. There wasn’t a product that I didn’t like in this month’s box and will most likely be buying full-size versions of a couple of them. Read below to see what I got in my December box:
1. Juicy Couture | Juicy Couture: I already own this perfume so now I just have an extra to keep in my purse. Love this sweet, floral scent and highly recommend it!
2. ModelCo | SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss: This Australian brand’s gloss is a very subtle color but it’s really simple and perfect for every day wear. I just love the built in mirror on the side for on-the-go application (probably my favorite part).
3. Kérastase | Nutritive Nectar Thermique Protect: I have been wanting to try Kérastase products for so long because I’ve heard so many great things about them but haven’t because of the high price tag. I was thrilled to find TWO amazing samples of this leave-in cream to try out. It smells good and protects your strands from heat.
4. Benefit Cosmetics | It’s potent! eye cream: I’m a big fan of Benefit products and this is one I’ve never tried. I used it last night and love how it feels on my eyes. Lets just hope it fades my dark circles in time and If it does, I will definitely be purchasing it from Birchbox!
5. Extra: Emily’s Chocolates | Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortunes: Quote from my boyfriend.. “Every fortune cookie should taste like this.” So yea… this was a really delicious treat and would LOVE to buy some but I’m going to try to resist that urge.
What did you get in your Birchbox? Did you love it or hate it?