This month Birchbox gave us subscribers the chance to pick between the regular box or a box inspired by Goop (Gwyneth Paltrow’s website). I chose the Goop box + was pretty excited for it because I heard that some boxes would have an Essie nail polish inside. Unfortunately, I wasn’t so lucky this time and didn’t score one but overall I was pretty happy with all of the products I got this month!
Here’s what I got in my box..
1. Karuna | Hydrating Treatment Mask: At home sheet mask for your face that contains soybean. Helps boost skin’s moisture levels.
2. Luna | LemonZest (extra): Perfect for keeping you full between meals or can double as a healthy dessert.
3. Lulu Organics | Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder: Dry shampoo laced with organic lavender and sage, helps revive flat/second day hair.
4. Embryolisse | Lait-Créme Concentré 24 Hour Miracle Cream: French lotion that heals dryness. Also works as a primer and makeup remover.
5. Naked Princess | Naked Shine Luscious Lip Gloss: Sheer gloss to show off your nearly bare lips. Lip gloss also doubles as a subtle plumper.
Favorite: Lip Gloss
Least Favorite: Miracle Cream
Which items were your favorite/least favorites this month? If you’re interested in subscribing to Birchbox, you can do so here!