I’ve been saying for the last couple months that I’ve been thinking about cancelling my Birchbox subscription, but I just can’t do it guys! I’m not always going to love everything in the box but I think it’s worth $10 most of the time. I find that It’s still really exciting to receive that little pink box every month! Check out what I got below:
1. Harvey Prince | Hello: This perfume smells really good! Lemon, white grapefruit and pink plumeria notes. I’d definitely consider buying this fragrance in the future.
2. AHAVA | Purifying Mud Mask: A white clay and dead sea mask that zaps oil and helps keep skin toned and blemish free. Calming jojoba oil keeps skin hydrated and supple. I love this mask! My skin felt so clean and soft after using it.
3. Alterna | Bamboo UV+ Color Protection Fluide: Light, leave-in finishing gloss that strengthens dry strands and repairs damage. It also prevents fading. This product isn’t my favorite, but I’m not one to use anything on my hair to make it look glossy/shiny.
4. Eyeko | Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (Purple): Precision pen tip allows you to control the thickness of the line you create and vary the intensity of your look. I really like this product, It’s really easy to use!
5. Birchbox Exclusive | Earbuds: I’ve been using them every day to exercise, they aren’t the best quality but I really like them anyway!
6. Tea Forté | minteas (Ginger pear): All natural, sugar free treats that help you focus. They’re infused with green tea, herbs & fruit extracts. So yummy! I would order more.
My favorites were the headphones and the liquid eyeliner. My least favorite was the Alterna UV+ Fluide. What did you get in your July Birchbox? If you’re interested in joining Birchbox, you can sign up here! xo