1. Urban Decay naked 2 palette– This amazing palette has gotten so much use, for daytime I use the lighter shadows and then for the night time I’m able to darken up my look by adding some of the darker shades. It’s so perfect for every day wear.
2. Maybelline fit me concealer (sand)- This can be found at any drugstore and is super reasonable! I use this concealer under my eyes & on any blemishes I may have, it has great coverage.
3. MAC strobe liquid lotion– I’ve recently discovered these two MAC products (#3 & #4) from Pretty Shiny Sparkly’s blog! This is a very light weight pearlized lotion you put on before your foundation (or mix the two together.) When you put your other makeup on top it creates a very dewy, bright look.
4. MAC mineralize skin finish powder (soft & gentle)- I LOVE this powder! You apply it on top of your makeup, you can put it just on your cheeks or all over your face & it adds the perfect amount of shimmer.
5. Chanel lipgloss (amour)- I got a sample of this lip gloss from the Chanel counter & fell in love, its such a great peachy/pink shade.
6. Maybelline falsies mascara (black drama)- Another reasonable product from any drug store but makes my lashes look super long and dark!
The winner of the Oia Jules giveaway is Sara B. from glitter and grace! Congrats girl 🙂 Please email me at email@example.com xo