I had such a nice thanksgiving! My pumpkin cheesecake was a big hit and I of course ate double the amount of my daily calories. I loved seeing everyone’s pictures on their blog’s and instagram’s over the holiday weekend! Did anyone hit up any of the black Friday sales at midnight? I’ve been brave in the past but not this year! I did take part in some of the online shopping and a little bit of shopping on Saturday though ;), I couldn’t miss out completely!! If you were that brave, what all did you guys buy? I’ll probably be jealous, but do share!
1. Pumpkin cheesecake I made for our thanksgiving dinner (recipe I used here!)
2. Showing Rocky just how thankful I am to have him as my kitty, you can totally tell the feeling is mutual.. right?
3. Glitter manicure for thanksgiving! Essie- Chinchilly & Martha Stewart glitter!
4. Dining room table my mom decorated so beautifully for our dinner.
5. Saturday lunch outside at the yacht club with my family.
6. Shopping for some good deals in a nice area called Coconut Grove.