Let me just start off by saying these cupcakes are amazing. If you have yet to make these…go buy a pack of Oreos, vanilla cake mix, & cream cheese frosting and get to it my friend! Not only are they pretty and delicious but they are super creamy too.
1. Mix together your ingredients for your vanilla cake mix until mixture is very smooth.
2. Cut each Oreo into four triangles and place one triangle in each cupcake cup.
3. Scoop cake mix into each cupcake cup and place another triangle of Oreo inside. Continue Filling the cupcake cup ..but only 2/3 or they will be monstrous (mine were).
4. If you are cooking 12 cupcakes at a time, bake for 10-15 minutes on 350 degrees.
5. Once they are ready, let them cool for about a half hour before you frost them.
6. Frost them, sprinkle Oreo crumbs and place half an Oreo in the center of each cupcake.
Also made ones with snickers inside..equally delicious. The ingredients for these are the exact same just swap Oreos for snickers!