I like making my own pizza because you can put what ever you want on it and its way cheaper than ordering in (especially with the pizza delivery fee….what the heck is that all about?) Tonight was pizza night, a very delicious one.
Ingredients you will need to make your own easy pizza:
Pre-made pizza dough- they come in personal size as well as large.
A jar of tomato sauce
Shredded cheeses: Mozzarella, Mexican blend.
Toppings of your choice
*I used Pepperoni & mushrooms.
Dried spices: Basil, Oregano, Garlic Salt.
1. Preheat timer (The temperature depends on which dough you bought, it will tell you what to set your oven to on the back of the package).
2. Spread Olive oil onto the crust of the pre-made pizza dough, as well as some garlic salt.
3. Spread the jar of tomato sauce onto the center of your pizza dough.
4. Add your toppings and sprinkle your cheese.
5. Sprinkle basil and oregano on top.
6. Bake for the amount of time the pizza dough package tells you.
and for dessert….
Has anyone tried these?? They’re so good.