1. Charlotte Tilbury The Pretty Pink Lipstick Set: This set is all you need to create the perfect pink lip! It includes lip liner in the best-selling shade ‘Pillow Talk’, ‘Rose Kiss’ and ‘Blushing Dream’ lipsticks. I bought this set and love the colors so much! I’m going to be able to wear the lip liner with most of the lip colors I already use too!
2. beautyblender® blend.cleanse.carry Set: I can’t imagine doing my makeup without a beauty blender anymore! I use mine to blend in my under eye concealer and also my foundation after applying it with my foundation brush. This set is such a great deal because it includes the beauty blenders, travel cases and cleaner! I had to pick this one up.
3. simplehuman Eight Inch Sensor Mirror with Brightness Control: A good mirror is necessary when applying your makeup. I LOVE my simplehuman mirror (seen on my vanity in photos above.) It has been such a game changer! Mine is a different version but I would definitely recommend this one since it’s on sale and they’re usually pretty expensive.
4. T3 White & Chrome Cura Hair Dryer: I adore this hair dryer! It cuts down my blow dry time so much and doesn’t damage my hair at all! Plus, it’s just so pretty. Isn’t it?
5. St. Tropez Jumbo Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse: This is THE best self tanner! I’ve been using this brand for forever but started using this exact version 1-2 years ago. I love it because I can leave it on for three hours, shower it off, and am tan! The color develops a bit more after you shower it off too.
6. Kopari Slip Into Summer Kit: Kopari has become one of my favorite beauty brands recently. I LOVE both their lip glossy and coconut melt products so much!
7. La Mer The Mini Miracles Collection: If you can find La Mer on sale, you gotta buy it! Their products feel so luxurious and work so so well. I love and use the Eye Concentrate. This is a great deal!
8. slip™ for beauty sleep Slip Silk™ Pure Silk Queen Pillowcases: Ah, silk pillowcases. I can’t sleep without mine!! My husband and I both got these last year and they’re the best. Totally worth the $. They’re so good for your hair and skin and they’re just so comfortable too!
9. diptyque Candle Set: These are the cutest mini candles and Diptyque is by far my favorite candle brand. This would make such a great gift too!
10. Luxie Face Complexion Set : I recently got Luxie brushes in a makeup subscription box and am obsessed! I’ve been using the foundation brush every single day. These are such great quality and look super cute on display as well!