Magnetic eyelashes.. SAY WHAT?! That was my initial reaction when my friend Stephanie told me about them! But when I saw her wearing them in person, I immediately had to order a pair for myself. What got me is how GOOOD they look, how many wears you can get out of them and the fact that there is no glue necessary to apply. I’m not so good with the glue! It tends to turn into a sticky mess.
So the first attempt was not easy. I was super confused how to place the lashes on the applicator correctly. My husband actually figured it out for me (he’s a man of many talents. I don’t know what I’d do without him, lol.) You essentially line the lashes up so that you are able to lock in your own lashes with the magnets. It sounds weird, I know.
While I’m still not a pro at putting them on.. I am a big fan! Once I get them on I absolutely LOVE them and have gotten so many compliments. I don’t feel them or notice them when they’re on and they have never slipped or fallen off. Once I master them I may wear them every day (like my girl Stephanie does!) She must be a pro.
1. Curl your own eyelashes first and put on one coat of mascara
2. Line up the lashes on the applicator
3. If you’re able to apply both sides of each eye perfectly with the applicator, that’s great! If you aren’t able to: I recommend getting at least one side on using the applicator then just using your fingers to apply the other. I usually always end up doing that because both sides aren’t always where I want them
4. Try to get them as close to your lash line as possible
5. After they are applied, fill in any gaps with black eyeliner
Have you tried magnetic lashes? What are your thoughts on them!? Let me know if you try them after reading this post. I’d love to know what you think! xo
(MINE ARE THE FULL COVERAGE ENHANCED LASH)