February is one of my absolute favorite months! I love celebrating the people that I love and am obsessed with all the cute decor for Valentine’s Day. Last weekend I hosted some of my favorite girls (Nina, Lauren, Stephanie & Jaime) for a Cozy Galentine’s Day Brunch! Because you can’t forget about your girls too! We all wore cute pajamas and everyone brought an assortment of delicious treats. We ate way too much sugar and had so much fun drinking rosé and then later hot chocolate!
We had gorgeous roses sent over from Grand Fleurs (they last one full year.. isn’t that crazy!?), adorable tassel and balloon banners, heart shaped confetti, twinkly lights, cotton candy topped glasses of rosé & more. Is that not a girls dream come true? We decided we need to have celebrations like these more often!
If you’re looking for a way to celebrate your girlfriends this month – you can throw a Cozy Galentine’s Day Brunch with these 5 simple tips!
1. COORDINATE YOUR PJS FOR PHOTOS – Pick out pajamas that go together and match the theme. We all sent each other pictures of the pjs we were planning to wear so we didn’t wear the same ones or clash!
2. HAVE EVERYONE BRING DECOR & FOOD – Decide who’s bringing what beforehand so you’re not missing anything or left to pick up everything last minute.
3. ADD SOME FESTIVE TOUCHES TO YOUR DECOR – Chances are a lot of the decor will only be used once so the dollar spot at Target is a great, affordable place to do your shopping. You also can’t go wrong with heart confetti, festive balloons and fresh blooms for Valentine’s Day!
4. SET UP A HOT COCOA OR CHAMPAGNE BAR – Or both? That’s what we did, anyway! We couldn’t decide so we had both options available with cute toppings for each. This would be super cute to display on a bar cart, too!
5. SET THE MOOD – Bring out the yummy smelling candles and turn on some fun upbeat music. Set up a girly, but relaxing space and enjoy eachothers company!
Hope you loved this look at our Galentine’s Day party! How are you planning to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year?! xo