I don’t know about you but I personally love reading other peoples skincare routines and discovering new products to try out. I’ve seen such great results with my current skincare routine so I thought I’d share! About my skin type.. I have combination skin but tend to get hormonal acne on my chin and jaw line. I have struggled with hormonal acne for years and years and it is not fun. I’ve gotten injections, taken antibiotics, tried dozens of products/creams etc. I’ve considered Spironolactone a few different times but ultimately always decide the risks don’t seem worth it. This type of acne is almost impossible to get rid of but there are a few things I find that help.
1. I wash my face with this Purifying Face Cleanser every single morning and night. If you have been following for some time, then you know I am obsessed with the skincare brand, TULA. Their products are made with probiotics and are so good for your skin.
2. In the morning after I use my cleanser, I use my SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. This stuff is MAGIC. It’s made of more than 90% Pitera- which is used to enhance the skin renewal process and is known as “holy water.” I just pour a couple drops onto my hand (in an effort to not waste any product on a cotton pad) and put it all over my face and neck. This stuff is pricey but lasts awhile!
3. In the morning, after I apply my cleanser and treatment essence I then moisturize my face with my Hydrating Day and Night Cream. It’s so hydrating & I find it to be a really good base before applying my makeup for the day.
4. At night, after I use my cleanser (this removes 99.9% of my makeup, which I love), I put a little bit of the Pro-Glycolic pH Resurfacing Gel on a cotton pad and wipe that all over my face. I find this exfoliates my skin & removes any bit of makeup I may have left. This product has seriously changed my skin in just a few weeks!
5. Next I gently apply my Aveda Wedding Eye Masque all around my eyes and on my eyelids. It keeps my eye area moisturized, and looking luminous and glowy. Oh and it is helping to prevent wrinkles (very important!)
6. Next I apply a light layer of Differin Gel to my chin. I have a prescription from my dermatologist but you can now buy it on Amazon and over the counter at the drugstore! This has worked really well for me and keeps those painful cystic pimples at bay.
TULA was so kind to offer an exclusive discount for my readers! If you use the code FANCYHOLIDAY, you will receive 20% off and free shipping! That’s it, guys! Let me know if you enjoyed this post or have any questions about any of these products. I love chatting skincare & all things beauty so I’m all ears! Thank you so much for reading! xo
Cleanser // Resurfacing Gel // Overnight Eye Mask // Hydrating Day & Night Cream // Agave Lip Mask // Exfoliating Treatment Mask // Facial Treatment Essence // Lemon Print Pajama Top // Lemon Print Pajama Bottoms