Today we’re headed to Sarasota for the weekend! I’m so excited for the trip and wanted to share 10 items I’m definitely bringing with me that are essential for any beach vacation:
1. Sandals: These sandals almost look identical to the popular Valentino sandals but are so much more affordable. I picked these up last week and can’t wait to wear them this weekend!
2. Bathing Suit(s): I’m bringing 2-3 bathing suits with me on my trip, including this adorable ruffled bandeau top from Rah Rah Designs. I’d definitely recommend picking one up since Summer is almost here!
3. Nail Polish: I always bring the nail polish color I’m wearing with me to the beach just in case any touch ups are needed (and they usually are!)
4. Weekender Bag: This bag is my go-to bag when it comes to weekend getaways, it’s the perfect size + great quality.
5. Camera: I almost always have my camera with me, so this trip is no exception. The Nikon 5100 is what I use here on my blog + it’s an amazing camera! Also be sure to pack any lenses you typically use.
6. Tanning Mousse: I just recently got this self-tanner to review and I’m happy to report it’s amazing. I’ll definitely be using this on the trip!
7. Mirrored Sunglasses: I’ve been coveting the ray ban mirrored sunnies but they are quite pricey, so I was thrilled when I found this amazing pair for $5.
8. Sunscreen: This my favorite sunscreen, it smells great and isn’t greasy. I’ll definitely be bringing lots of sunscreen, my pale skin gets burned pretty easily 😉
9. Travel cases: Have you seen cuter travel cases? This pistachio monogrammed travel case set from Cuyana is a must!
10. Headphones: I love listening to music while laying out on the beach, I’m bringing this gorgeous gold pair of headphones from Happy Plugs with me.
Thank you all for the sweet Birthday wishes yesterday, they seriously made my day amazing! I’d love it if you followed along on Instagram this weekend, I’ll be sharing lots of photos from our beach trip! xo