Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day! I wanted to share a little living room decor update as well as 5 ways you can celebrate if you’re choosing to spend Valentine’s Day at home tomorrow! I’m such a homebody at heart so staying in sounds pretty good to me, haha. Whether you are currently single or taken, here are just a few ideas on how you can celebrate:
1. Breakfast in Bed // is there anything better than breakfast in bed? Treat your significant other to their favorite breakfast and coffee in bed! This is such a treat and a great way to start off the day. Don’t you agree? Dear husband: I’ll take these delicious Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes and a vanilla latte, please!
2. Have a movie night // get cozy and set up on the couch for the night. Don’t forget to grab your snacks though! Lay out some of your favorite snacks on the coffee table. My favorite is a cheese board (see tips on how to make the perfect cheese board, here!) or this festive popcorn mix!
3. Pamper yourself // no date? No problem! Make it a relaxing pamper night at home! I love unwinding after a long day with a face mask, a hot bubble bath + a glass of wine. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself!
4. Throw a Galentines Day party // invite your girls over for a casual get together! Galentines Day parties are all the rage lately. They’re so cute & fun! Tip: Make this pink strawberry sangria. It’s delicious!
5. Cook dinner together // cooking dinner together can be fun and romantic. Cook up your favorite recipe or be adventurous and try something new! You could whip up a homemade pizza (that’s one of our personal favorites). I also stumbled across this recipe that sounds like it would be the perfect Valentine’s Day meal.
However you celebrate, I hope you have the best Valentine’s Day! LOVE you guys! P.S. I’m currently giving away a $300 gift card to Nordstrom on my Instagram. You can find out more details and enter right HERE. Thanks so much for reading! xo